MAC & Sashimi

I went to the city today in hopes that Liberty of London would be in MAC, but as it turned out it wasn't, and would only be in on April 1, so I'll be going again next week! I bought a few items anyway - Strobe Cream, Prep & Prime with SPF50, and Rhapsody in Two blush - and I had a great chat with one of the artists. I went to my favourite sushi bar and bought some butterfish and salmon sashimi (as well as some of my favourite sushi - tuna and butterfish nigiri and crispy salmon rolls) and it was so lovely. Then I got back home to find my cat tussling with the neighbourhood bully cat, Percy (what a name) and unfortunately Percy won...
Thank you for all your suggestions in the last post! I'm going to compile a bullet point list of basic information about me, maybe I've remained somewhat enigmatic for a bit too long. ;D
Looking slightly crazed eating tuna nigiri. Hope everyone is having a great day!

18 comments

  1. Gosh i cannot wait for the mac liberty of london stuff!
    Your eyeliner is beautiful by the way xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore sushi! I could live off it and it's very healthy as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say: i love ur eyebrows! :)

    greetz :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the glasses, love from a fellow glasses wearer!


    http://aforteforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a big fan of raw fish, but I love your knit hat!

    Tc, Nia B

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute ! :)
    love the hat

    ReplyDelete
  7. yummy yummy "miam miam" in french i eat salmon sashimis 2 times a week :s (so fatty)
    bisous

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, I love your hat and glasses! And I am obsessed with sushi...

    ReplyDelete
  9. DAMN it now I want tuna nigiri. Also I want your eyebrows. I pencil mine to make them stand out but my arches are nowhere near that fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeah, i love sashimi so much and look so yum!! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have to say. you look so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. mmmmm..... sushi delight. what I would give for a mamma son roll from my favorite joint.

    looking lovely as ever.

    xx
    peace and love from san francisco.

    refusestolabel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE YOUR HAIRCOLOUR!!AND YOUR BLOG IS AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look great in this pic :D

    It would be great finding out more about you!

    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  15. we like your blog
    Please visit our blog)*

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love how you can wear light colors with your fair skin! i have fair skin too and i'm always scared i'm going to look washed out. do you have any tips?

    x

    landofcuteseas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your glasses!

    Yesterday I met up with an old friend and we went for sushi and cocktails. And then we got matching sushi roll tattoos! Good times.


    www.loloholmes.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete