Outfit 11.12

Tomorrow I'm going to the city to do some Christmas shopping... I hope everywhere is not too crowded. I didn't have too much to do today so I tried to make a make-up tutorial, but every single one of the pictures came out too blurred to use. Myc amera is horrific at close-ups ;/
Here's a track that came on shuffle today. It was one of those songs I end up listening to obsessively for about two weeks, then get so tired of it I don't play it for half a year... But it's still pretty good, has a great beat!

Dragonette - I Get Around


Here is my outfit, and HERE it is on Lookbook. Have a great day!

16 comments

  1. Make-up tutorial would be great! :)
    And I love your shoes.
    And please, how do you put song from YOUTUBE without video? thaanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. would you like to show your eye make up?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! make-up tutorial!

    we're patient;PPP

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the skirt and the blazer! Your hair is awesome, i want to be a red head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the coolest fashion sense. It's so unique and still accessible from a utilitarian point of view.
    Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are amzing! I have discovered your blog a month ago, and i love it more and more each day! The pictures are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit! Your make-up looks so flawless as well. *envious* :)

    -Anna Jane xxx
    (PixelatedBlonde.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look gorgeous! i love this blouse so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your shoes!!!
    my blog dominique-ernest.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this song, but the remix by juggernougt is better, check it out! love your sense of style

    ReplyDelete
  12. we love the color of your blouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh I love this outfit on you

    ReplyDelete