Outfit 29.11

Another week draws to a close... I've barely done anything of interest this week! Life gets very slow in small towns in wintertime, so forgive me for my lack of words.
I'm at be beginning of a Beatles kick again lately! (I go through phases of listening to certain genres, but the Beatles always get their own... with some ? & The Mysterians on the side) I want to post about 20 of my favourite Beatles songs here! But I'll post the very first song of theirs that I ever heard when I was first really 'getting into' music.
I love to sing along to music, so all their songs are so perfect. I do remember watching The Yellow Submarine when I was about 8 though and having terrifying nightmares about the blue meanies - I think that's what they were called. I can't bring myself to watch it in case it happens again!

I'd like to post some ? & The Mysterians, but I can't find any of the songs that I love on Youtube... but do look them up! Try 'Love me Baby', 'Don't Hold it Against Me' or 'Just like a Rose'.

Sgt. Pepper - The Beatles


Here is some ABBA as well - ahhh they are so great! I just want to dance when I hear them. I don't usually like remixes, but A-Teens have done some great ABBA remixes.

S.O.S. - ABBA


Here are some pictures... I tried to get photos of my make-up, but my camera didn't want to focus properly today... ah so sick of it getting dark so early! Here it is on Lookbook, clothes are listed there.



13 comments

  1. Wow, I love your style, really inspiring!
    You really have a great blog :D

    xx


    Visit, Comment, Follow ^^)
    Click here to go to Malu’s Fashion!
    Click here to go to Malu’s Fashion!
    Click here to go to Malu’s Fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing - photos, clothes, You! so beautiful!!! luv Your blog!!!! we want more of those wonderful photos !!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love The Beatles & ABBA too. Amazing artists!

    That outfit is ADORABLE. You have the cutest little body! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous makeup and look! I love your use of black and white, it's never tiring, always different and bold. The makeup is stunning as usual ;)
    Can't get enough of the Beatles. They're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look impossibly wonderful!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This are totally perfect!
    all goes so well and charming... the gloves was a classic touch :)
    and your hair looks amazing

    I just wish see your shoes too LOL
    I'm a shoes lover

    kisskiss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone!

    Marce ; Ah, I'm appreciative you notice the black & white variations - I've been working the duochrome look for years now, it never gets old in my opinion. Cheers!

    Nat ; I know, I'm a huge shoe lover too! I take my photos myself so it's a bit difficult to do full length shots, but the next look I do I'll post my shoes for you ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, can I ask in witch country do you live? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My family and I live in Ireland (but I'm not Irish...!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Blog!
    I am officially a follower now. :)


    Suzzy ♥

    queacessuzzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. My God, you´re the most beautiful person I´ve ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  12. On the first picture, you look completely like Scarlett Johansson.

    Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. YOUR FACE IS BEAUTIFUL AND I AM IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete