Outfit 26.11

Bought two gorgeous items today, a purple brocade tulip skirt, and a grey checked waterfall coat. I love both of them! Also found a fantastic pie dish in a second-hand shop (not that anyone actually cares about that haha) but I'm excited, because it looks fantastic for making pies and quiches in!
Had some nice sushi today also, all in all it's been fun so far - even though today weather-wise is schizophrenic, it's had sun, rain and hailstones so far... So fun...

I've been awake since 8 a.m. and it feels like it's way later in the day than it actually is. Don't know what I'm going to do with myself for the rest of the day, most likely aimless wandering around the house and staring into fridges/cupboards/bookshelves - I don't know why I do this, it's a strange habit - I think I keep expecting in my subconscious mind that something amazing will turn up in the said storage items after I walk away for an hour or so - this is sadly very rarely true.

My hair is in some kind of faux-samurai style, I used to wear my hair in a similar style to this a lot when I was about 13 or so. I rejuvenated it today! Wearing MAC Cyber L/S and So This Season L/G. I didn't get any good photos of the new coat, because the sun kept going out and under the clouds, leading to badly exposed pictures...
but here is the skirt! And here it is on Lookbook.

9 comments

  1. wow, i really like your style. looking forward to see an read more of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lipstick and the skirt are perfect.

    I was looking to the lookbook and saw you,
    I really like you hair and skin so I enter in your blog and the music that has is amazing...

    Keep with your amazing outfit and makeup..
    I will always be here to see it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing skirt and hair, how did you get it in that twist?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marce - Thank you! I just tied just hair back in a low ponytail, then wrapped lots of long ribbons around it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That doesn't sound too difficult...though I think my hair would end up looking like a sausage! Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you have such a wonderful aesthetic. it is so specific to you and really pulled together and cohesive. Your personal style is admirable. i also really enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete